1. The lifting sling and rigging shall be suitable for the type of hoisting load, the specific requirements of hoisting and the environmental conditions.
2. Before the operation, the sling (including control, braking system and safety device) and rigging should be checked, and they can only be put into use when they are confirmed to be in good condition and functioning normally.
3, before hanging, should confirm whether the lifting bolt hanging connection point set on the lifting load is firm, should confirm whether the connection is reliable before ascension.
4. The load of the sling shall not exceed the rated lifting weight, and the sling (including each limb) shall not exceed the safe working load (including high and low temperature, corrosion and other special working conditions).
5. Do not damage the hanging parts, lifting slings and rigging during operation. If necessary, add protective pads at the contact between the hanging parts and slings.
6. The lifting point of the crane hook should be on the same plumb line as the weight of the crane so that the load is in a stable and balanced state; otherwise, a trial lifting test should be done before lifting, until the load is balanced, so as to prevent sliding or rolling during lifting.
1. Whether the mark is lost or damaged makes its content illegible;
2, bolts, nuts and other fasteners are loose;
3. Abnormal conditions such as wear, corrosion, cracks (including welds) and plastic deformation of the main stressed components of the metal structure;
4. The main parts, such as the hook, lifting lug (trunnion), drum, the fixed connection of steel wire rope and rope end, pulley, clamp arm (including claws and lifting teeth) for clamping spreader, lifting rod of metallurgical charging crane, rotary lock of container spreader, coupling of the power transmission device, reducer, open gear, roller chain, hollow shaft and screw shaft of the electric clamp, are worn, corroded, plastically deformed and cracked.
5, brake, safety protection and interlock protection device function is normal;
6. Wear, corrosion, plastic deformation, cracks, broken wires, melting, burning and aging of fiber products, etc. of chainrings, steel ropes (including fibers, slings and cable eyes) and end fittings of slings (including slings).