G70 TRANSPORT CHAIN
Grade 70 transport chain is an alloy steel tie down chain, used for cargo control, tie down application, offers 25% more strength than grade 43 log chain, as the heat-treated carbon steel is more durable for stabilizing large loads. If you are looking for a chain to provide a light, yet strong chain for binding, tie-downs, towing and construction use, G70 chain is what you are looking for.
Chain Anchors, fitted with pear ring, delta ring and grab hook, attach to engine cranes, load binders for all kinds of lifting, pulling and securing applications; made by heavy duty steel, zinc plated steel resists rust and corrosion.
Our basic safety chains are made from high-quality steel and are grade 30 certified. We equip each chain with sturdy S-hooks for reliable coupling to your vehicle. Attach the middle link of this zinc-coated steel chain to your trailer’s coupler, and then hook the S-hooks to your hitch.
Grade 70 Transport Chain, Binder Chain
- Made with high-strength, alloy steel.
- Meets NACM & ASTM Standards.
- Strength tested and heat treated for maximum safety and durability.
- Designed for Use in Load Binding, Towing, Logging and Other Applications Requiring High Strength.
Grade 70 Chain Anchor with Delta Ring
- Made from Grade 70 chain and components.
- Delta ring is wide enough to accommodate multiple rigging options.
- Material: Heavy duty steel.
- Durable, ready to handle tough environments.
Grab Hook w/ 18″ Chain Anchor Pear Ring
- 3/8″ thick Pear Ring, 3/8″ Grab Hook, 18″ total length.
- Pear Ring with 14″ Chain and Grab Hook.
- Working Load Limit: 5,400 lbs / 2,450 kgs.
- Breaking Strength:16,200 lbs / 7,350 kgs.
Trailer Safety Chain with 2 “S” Hooks
- Steel construction is strong and durable.
- Zinc coating resists rust and corrosion.
- S-hooks on each end connect to hitch.
- Safety chain helps ensure safe towing.
G43/ G70 Chain With Clevis Hooks/ Eye Hooks
- Hooks are pre-installed on chain.
- Meets ASTM & NACM standards.
- Galvanized, Powder Coated.
- Proof Tested.