Round rings have many uses with the marine industry but also with campers. Round rings can be used with rope, webbing and even chain assemblies. Rustproof and strong. Also known as o rings, the weld on the rings is perfect and is piratically impossible to see, making these rings strong and durable for such applications as diving gear and other harsh environment utilizations.
Stainless steel d-rings, superior corrosion resistance, solid construction, they are most commonly used on boats because they are rust resistant and heavy duty. You can use them for dog collars, belts, utility straps, bag straps, and much more.
Stainless steel triangle delta ring can be used for a variety of applications. Triangular rings have many uses with the marine industry but also with general webbing use. Known also as delta rings or triangular links.
Stainless Steel Forged Weld-on D Ring – China LG™
- Stainless steel (AISI 316).
- Includes Forged Bracket.
- For Use with Winches, Tie-Downs and Blocking.
- Features a high Working Load Limit and provides a strong, secure tie-down point.
Stainless Steel D Ring, Welded
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel.
- Polished Finish.
- These Dee Stainless Steel Rings have been but welded, the weld is almost impossible to see.
- 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm and 8mm diameters available.
Stainless Steel Triangle Delta Rings
- Stainless steel a4-aisi 316 marine grade.
- High polished finish.
- Corrosion resistance and Durability.
- 6mm and 8mm diameter available.